Dedicated to extending the time in which i spend in my pyjamas, this is a chronicle of how well my sleepwear fairs in the process of being made re-public outerwear... Sleepwalking perhaps:

Monday, October 5, 2009

THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PYJAMAS...


IT WAS F-ING COLD TODAY!!!!!!!! But I survived and managed to function in my pyjamas without many hassels. Let me just say that pyjamas don't have pockets so i had to carry stuff around... VERY irritating! I did however, paradoxically feel extremely comfortable in the actual garments. But very out of place. Very vulnarable and extremely self conscious about my body.... which raises the question: DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THE DUDE BELOW TO WEAR PYJAMAS/UNDERWEAR?
Answer to follow... stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. high five for bravery my pyjama boy :)
    but um wats the difference between u and the D&G guy below ;) sexy man you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props for bravery but you still end up looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow, wow! and i am making a note about your good theoretical referencing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas is a awesome movie……..It is believable that a 9 year old boy would be as naive as Bruno.i like the movie very much.i download The Boy In The Striped Pajamas movie from the internet....

    ReplyDelete