Dedicated to extending the time in which i spend in my pyjamas, this is a chronicle of how well my sleepwear fairs in the process of being made re-public outerwear... Sleepwalking perhaps:

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day5...Benji usually tries to match his hair with his underwear, and you know how he had the pink hair for a while well we caught him in a pink thong

Today Was a bit of a difficult one for the underwear brigade... I had to do a fashion show and so spent the whole day in hair and make-up and wardrobe so was unable to fulfill my objectives....

HOWEVER!!!!

During our wardrobe change i we all shared a dressing room.... Now, usually this would bug me. Contrary to popular belief i am a private person who likes to keep some things private and his privates even more so.

But when we were all told to "Change" I felt extremely at home just shukking off my gear and getting on with it. this surprised me as i would usually never change in front of others in a sirtuation like. But low and behold i got my kit off. And os did everyone else and we al did it without missing a beat. Vive le Underwear!
"One component of the new etiquette was the emergence of the "shame frontier". Untill the sixteenth centuary, the sight of toatl nakedness was an everyday rule for bathing and for sleeping. Both activities were communal-people ran naked through the streets to the bathhouse."
Elias (1978)

No comments:

Post a Comment