Dedicated to extending the time in which i spend in my pyjamas, this is a chronicle of how well my sleepwear fairs in the process of being made re-public outerwear... Sleepwalking perhaps:

Monday, October 19, 2009

From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first.

Soooooo, what have we learnt in our tighty whities?

Well, i've learned that i enjoy the freedom of wearing less clothing but still crave the protection and added layers of my psych that it provides.

I've also learnt how much i really rely on clothing to define myself, which is not a good or a bad thing but i is just something that i should remember for myself in future. It's a kinda chicken or egg dilemma....

Wearing underwear is an expression of your masculinity. it says, "here, look at me and what i have."

"The new man is many things-a huminist ideal, a triumph of style over content, a legitimation of consumption, a ruse to persuade those that called for changed that it has already ocurred."
(Chapman 1988)

So there, i did it. two weeks in my bare essentials. What do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment